Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Still on and counting.

What a dream...

I had a dream just now, that I was already in manchester. I had never been to Manchester in my life before, but I was for certain it was definitely a place I'm going to further my studies.

So, I had a dream I was already somewhere far far away from Malaysia.The weather was good, white people everywhere, rooms and kitchen.

What was really the best part was, discovering my friends were there too. I was over joyed by it. We talked and talked over dinner. Sat down in a theater watching a light show.

Just as things were to get comfortable for everyone, it ended with a ring.

I woke up, and look at my mobile, and the world came to a hold.

and at that very moment,
I think, I'm the saddest person in the world!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner