Thursday, July 3, 2008

Made of Honour Part 2...

Well, if you are a blogger, I'm very sure you like taking picture, but, since you have no invitations,

I'LL TAKE THE PICTURES FOR YOU!!
DSC04893 copy
*thanks stanley by the way*
There was a wedding fashion show going on while everyone was enjoying their 8 course meal...
DSC04925 copy

Haha.. I fine this couple very geeky..
DSC04931 copy

And I fine this guy, very kayu...
DSC04950 copy

This two little kid, really capture the audience.
I actually stop eating and run ahead to take picture...
DSC04979 copy
Haha..thats all on stage folks...

My next Made of Honour post, will be, lots of group and friend's photo..

1 comment:

Tiffanie Tan said...

cool..! the guy with the girl modelling is my friend =)

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner