Monday, July 7, 2008

Made by My Friends!!!

Yo... Here's another edition of....
As My Friends See It!!!
Made of Honour Edition...

Because my dSLR can not fly around and take pictures of me, expect this post to have alot of pictures of me.. :D

To start with, we have, Timothy Tiah..
He drop by the table to show his appreciation to all his little advertising board (we all!!)... Hahaha...
Made of Honour Dinner & Screening 051 - IMG_4107 copy

My date for the day...But not my girl friend yea... my college friend, Sait Yie.. She doesn't blog..so, no hyper link..
Made of Honour Dinner & Screening 006 - IMG_3927 copy

Hoi..Next.. is my kawan's date... curi her away from him and take photo....
So, this is Sheng Mae..
Made of Honour Dinner & Screening 012 - IMG_3941 copy

And... Kelz date dont know go where.. I curi all of them then..hahaha...
Made of Honour Dinner & Screening 008 - IMG_3931 copy
wahaha.. So tamak me...

but nothing beats nadia.... At the end of the day, she curi all the boys.... Hahaha..
Just look at how happy she is...
Made of Honour Dinner & Screening 081 - IMG_4181 copy

Anyway, during somewhere during dinner...some time, somehow, I was caught harassing the roses... Boo....
DSC08408 copy

After dinner, we all urgent to the cinema for the premiering of made of honour.. And I must say... It's really a very touching movie mix in with some comedy..

It's worth a watch...
Anyway, that sums up all my Made of Honour post...

Special thanks to the photographer friend,
David
Joshua
Kel Li
Stanley
and...hahaha...
Aaron Ho
who has just change his blog url..did you notice?
Next... AMBP gathering..

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner