Friday, July 25, 2008

Nuffnang Wild Life Party.. Part 4!! OMG!!!

Pam.. Pam... Pam Song...

Why so sad la...

DSC05581 copy

You said because..one of your nice life was taken by me ar?
DSC05604 copy

Hehe...

Come..let me cheer you up...

I show you..the largest tiger bam in the world!!

DSC05584 copy
Hahaha...

WTF man.. My grandma would really want it la..hahaha....

Anyway, on the day itself.. While people was busy partying.. I was busy hunting..hahaha...
DSC05605 copy
I shot a bunny and a mouse.. hahaha... and a cat too...
DSC05606 copy

Any, I found a cicak figurine.. and..well.. started playing with toys..the photographer style..
DSC05596 copy

DSC05597 copy

And i love this picture the most! OMG!!!
DSC05598 copy
I was hoping it fall into her mouth...but, well..too bad...

Stanley...stanley... why keeep blogging...
DSC05583 copy
Come join us party le.. :D

anyway.. PART 5 is next!!

Am I pushing it too far??

1 comment:

joshuaongys said...

hahahahha no you're not... come on more more more

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner