Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My very first post for 2008!

The History

In January2007 and probably in December2006

I've been to traveling well, to Bali and China within these time frame,

found a funny picture of me, show for, SIZE DOES REALLY MATTER!!


Febuary

in feb, got my NEW GF!!
:p

March

In March... biomed peepz have our...


FIRST EVER GATHERING!! for an occasion i totally forgot!!

April

GOT MY BOOBZ IMPLANTATION!!

:p

May

Well, what April start to shower,

a dog came to my house for shelter in May..

July

G4 Crazy Kahuna!

August

Off course.. My Birthday!!

September

October...

November...

December..

Blah..Blah..Blah...

So, now, as we move, into a new chapter into Hwei Ming live,

Chapter (20)
Year 2008

Act January

1st!

1st thing I did in the Year 2008, well, is definitely waking up for it!!

1st thought, well, you'll never find out, so no point telling..

1st event of the day, GONE JOGGING!

well, 1st car wash for the year too, for the 1st of many long time for the poor car..

next,

1st time driving on the 1st day of 2008 KL-Putrajaya Highway!

erm,
This is the first blog post of this year, and my 1st time blogging for this year.. :p

1st pee and poop already done for the year...

hem... and many more first moment la..

Anyway, Hope you all are enjoying your New Year like how i am enjoying it... with my family..

:)

Once again,

Happy New Year and God Bless!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner