Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ruth, Tag!

I was tagged by Ruth .. :'(
And after days of being tag, i finally know wert does it mean!!
it was a game!
!
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 WEIRD things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!here are 6 weird things about me..
1. I do stuff, beyond many people's understanding, and sometimes, even mine!
2~ I have a really stone heart, a freakishly stone one!
3~ I have mood swing..kekeke..
4~ I hate anime,chinese/ korean love drama, and long series drama.
5~ I live to eat!
6~I can only sleep 5 hours MAX!
I tag,
NO ONE!
~God Bless!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner