Sunday, September 30, 2007

Growing Old Together...

"You know you are in love, when you see the world in her eyes,and her eyes
everywhere in the world."- David Levesque -


What a nice quote, don't you think?

Anyway, I was in the usual chinese restaurant I always have my dinner in, and something spatacular hit me on the head, and this, I HAVE got to tell out, to anyone, I am or I will be dating, or marry...

Alright, there was this table, beside that table that I am sitting, I didnt know what was the occasion was, but, there were alot of Chinese Ladies, sitting and eating...

Well, those chinese ladies, wasn't just any type of people... They were really really old, I think it their late 50's..

Just an ordinary old lady? Heck no!!

They had their hair dyed in some particular colour suck as, Red!! Purple!!
No there is anything wrong with it...

But, come on.... You are old.. You are frinkled.. Don't tell me I gotta tell you to "ACT YOUR AGE??"

Well, if you look like this hot chick below...

Everything is Ok..

But,.. if you look like this!!

Please... Come on man...

To my future spouse, I would still love you, even if you become like this..

...............

One of the best things about marrying the one you love, is growing old together.
Not, when you are trying to grow old, and your spouse is trying to get younger!


I hope i didn't scare any of you!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner