Monday, October 15, 2007

Satistic on 15/10/2007 10:43PM

I was doing my statistic past year exam question, when, I truly, for once, got a bang in my head for something, that I've never done before in my deared life!

It all started, when i couldn't answer one of the stats question, so it came to this.... and then, the iPod played this....then when i went back a menu, it says.. Girlfriend, Complicated, I miss you, My Happy Ending..
Come on, don't tell me you cant get creative and join the words..
Girlfriend are very complicated stuff, that went they are gone, you starts to tell yourself"I miss you" and of all goes well, you have your (My) happy ending with someone els!!Well,it is not the end of a ToNight!Anyway, follow me, the future love drama director!!
Little boy thinks of this love one, day and night, during lectures and sleep...
One day, little boy was walking to AC, when he got knock down at a speeding lori of vegetable, going to AC...
Little boy dies, soul comes out...
Little boy watchs friends at his grave, saw little boy's love one...

Little boy become girl guardian angel, without litte boy's girl knowing...
Little boy follow girl till she reach up to a guy, girl whole hands with another boy, little boy's heart broken!!
little boy cry..little boy fly to heaven...
in heaven, zeuz said"Stupid little boy... I don;t want to sent you to hell, as I respect your love for the girl. However, here is your punishment for being so stupid, you are now assignt to match mate all loving couple!!"
Little boy shoot arrow at girl and enemy guy...while crying his love for her out!!
After drawing this, I did something even unimaginable...
Shh................
Please don't tell anyone!!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner