Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Lootie Hoodie of Red, Brown, Light, Purple Blue Stripe Red Riding Hood!~!

To start up, I just want to say.. Yin Ying.... Taking picture of an ant, will get you to no where!!Poor Yin Ying, her kawan semut got bunuh by giant!!
Anyway... It was during the NewCastle talk, that me, started to cam whore...
I never really taken picture in this sweater with hood, zip up till my neck...
Or, have the hood over my head, and look like ninja turtle, or samurai, of ninja, whatever you call it...
One thing i hate about putting anything on my head, is what they do to your hair after that.
Well, it was also the first time, all the hootie in the class unite!
Anyway, me and Yvonne, doing the Hip Hop post!!
Rocking post!!
Val me and, doing the Taichi Post..
Now, it is the photo frame post...

Me and Yan Min, doing the "Oh my gawd...mouse!!" post...
The "Ta Kao" post with Siew Hwei, girl genius..
er.. " Zap Zap " post??
The guys in Biomed was busy choosing their home for newcastle.. Gonna really miss you guy!!
"Cool" post with Chin Tian... She really look like 25 years old now!!


Er... no comment.... but, they are all red...
and, add another red riding hood...
Yuen Mun was a little annoyed..but, sorry la... You always at the wrong place at the right time for me to snap some picture..
Me and Yin Ying... Don't know call what post la.. but, quite fasinating.. never knew she looks great doing that post.. :p X.x o.O
Ok, this is like the only time, only shoot, they'll ever get to see me short...
enjoy while it last girls...
:p

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner