Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Little Boy Stick Comic!

Ok.. Prav.. Lately, I've been busy la... Sorry la...
Anyway, I dedicate you this picture of me, in the hole, sitting alone ok??
Don't be mad... I'm truly sorry, I am.. many things has gone into my little life...
Abit screw up sometimes..Anyway, Little boy chilling out.. with Prav my kawan!! can not draw you.. you were in the toilet!!
Anyway, to grace.. Do you remember this drawing??
Anyway... Next little boy story!!!
One day, Little boy went to library...
Little boy studying.. and there was a little girl crying...
little boy annoyed...
whack little girl...
Fire ball her...
little girl fly away...
But it wasnt enough for little boy..

Little boy speared little girl.. even in her grave!!

Little boy lunches nuclear bomb!!
Earth shacks in fear!!
Little boy laugh...
I'm so sadistic.. Ok.. the end!!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner