Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Procrastinator

Ok.. Ok.. So, it's already the 3rd of June, I haven't post a single post for this month yet.
So, this shall be the first post for the month..

The Topic: What did I do, till June, and August is the time I fly..
The Subtopic: Procrastination

I really don't know where did all my time fly to.
A wake up around 8...sometimes, 12... before you knew it, breakfast is served, sometimes I eat, sometimes I don't... before you knew it, right after you lays your lazy ass on your comfy bed, its lunch time.. Sometimes I eat, sometimes I don't... then, it's already tea... WTF....

You think, OMG.. half day gone, and I can't think of a single productive event that I've done...

and then, OMG again.. Its dinner time!!!

So, you sit your lazy ass on the dinner table, munching on your food... I mean, my food... and thought to myself, tomorrow, I'm gonna wake up early, and many workout, or, get some thing into my mind..

But, after dinner, Ice Age creature was luring me into watching Ice Age... it takes about 2 hours.. then, OMG.. gotta read my mail... once done reading...

you MSN pop up.. a friend from a country far far away says hi.... and, you talk till...DAWN!!

OMG!! Sleep!!! Sleep!! your, my brain cry...

Ok, time to sleep.. before you know it, it starts all over again...

Ok...whatever...watch thing video and you'll understand procrastination.


1 comment:

joshuaongys said...

roflmao... i see isee

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner