Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday in Newcastle!

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the late Birthday Wishes.

I was relatively busy catching up with lots of stuff and I've somehow misplace all your mobile numbers and was always at the wrong time online.

So, here I go again..

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Yan Min,
Happy Birthday to you...

Thats Yan Min. There is no one that can make me feel closer to god, other then her..
Happy 20th Birthday Yan Min...

Here we go again,

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Yvonne,
Happy Birthday to you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, you, you, you!!

This, is Yvonne, and her first time eating Sushi at Don Sushi, 50% of anything on belt...

anyway, both of them are good friends of mine, but miles apart. Hope to see you soon..
Take care.

With love and care,
Hwei Ming

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner