Friday, November 23, 2007

Penang Trip

Dated: 2nd November till 30th December

Departure Time: Not confirm, but most probably in the break of dawn.

Departure Venue: Not confirm, but, most probably somewhere in Subang.

Who's going: Till now, its Min Yuan, Josh, Yan Min, Yvonne, and Me. I'm not sure about the rest, but, I haven't been hearing from most of you about this.

Me and Min Yuan is driving. So, there will be 2 car.

Anyhow, I have a clash with my G4 class outing on these dates, so, I might just be joining them and you guys together.

there will also be one more car driving down, my friends car.

I don't know where are we lodging, that, we need to consider ASAP.

anyway, get back to me ASAP to make my life eaiser and to make decision quick.

You coorperation is much much needed.

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner