Saturday, February 2, 2008

Indelible ink to make its mark

PUTRAJAYA: Each polling stream in the coming general election will get two bottles of indelible black ink that will be applied to the left forefinger of voters.

@.@... I'm gonna have my nails painted for free for voting??

*ladies posing with their new nail polish*
Taken from The Star Online


After reading the long long article, publish in the newspaper, it got me thinking..

What if I had nail polish on? Won't the ink can't be seen?

I could have painted my nail black and vote, and they won't know that I'm a multiple voter.

It just make no sense, I've always thought our voting system was secure until recently, I've heard of Multiple voting. Does this mean that, last time, multiple voting has been going on and we didn't know about it until now?
Dangerous...

Well, one thing about painting nails as a sign of voting, is just, truly, funny..
I mean..cant they get anymore ridiculous?

Imagine, if Dr. Chua were to mention that he was the man in the video, days after he voted.

Or Michelle Yeoh, taking a model shot a few days after voting.. Pretty sad case..
:p :p

I think.. Puting a thin black line is as bad is, having a rotten tooth at your two front teeth! Like this:


I believe the government should be more creative and secure if you want to paint the parts of the body.

I believe, nails are bad idea, I can have fake nails, I can use nail polish remover, I can paint over my nails.. This list can go on..

We should have something like:

*face painting for people who vote and proud of it!*

Or..

The Ultimate!!

*PG13!!*

If the gavernment only did this.. how I wish.. she was Malaysian and I was the one painting her..
*She is Britney*

Thought, I'm not a fan of Britney.. :p

People, Happy Voting.. :)
and having your nails painted..

To Wilayah peepz, Happy Federal Territory day!

*All picture shown above are taken from somewhere*
*Picture are edited and are for reading purposes*
*basically, don't sue me if your picture are up here*

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner