Thursday, February 21, 2008

G4 Febuary 2008 Gathering


Honestly, I would say, each gathering that goes by, more and more people are showing up!
Good huh?
:p

*Ek Guan*

We were all so hungry, so we urgent to a makan place.

*Leslie*

*Shie Ming trying to grab some bite*

*I just landed flat on the pasta!*
I was very hungry OK....

*Noob, trying to teach a noob taking pictures*
All of the shots taken, was unclear..even after I told him how to snap a picture.
Swt to the million!

*Stacie Goh and Shie Ming*

*Shie Ming and Leslie*

*Kian Chee , Shie Ming & Stacie*

And because, we were hungry... We ordered:

Food...

Duh!!

*A whole Chicken with potatoes!*

*KalahMali!!*
Yum..Yum..

*Alfredo*

*Two very hungry person?? no..just acting*



The tall girl is Ruth


*Sher Lynn and Kae Yi*

*Shie Ming, Sher Lynn, Joyce Heng, Ruth, Stacie, Leslie, Ek Guan, Kian Chee, Kae Yi and Me!*

*always getting it at my head!!*$$^&*#@#^%*~$!!

*Chilling in cinema!*

*Kae Yi and Shie Ming*

*Cam whoring is the next thing to do!!*

*Tiffany is the one in black!*

Anyway, the entire picture, we totally, and really totally, forgot to include and thank someone very important..
Her name is Tiffany..
Stacie's younger sister.

Thanks Tiffany for the fanstatic pictures!!

**************************************

I'm really looking forward to see you guys more often before I fly off.
Once I'm in Manchester, I seriously doubt I can meet up with you guys often, unless, I turn out to be a multi billionaire over there.

Well, see you guys around..

and..where is Prassan?
:p

2 comments:

curryegg said...

wow... fun!
There are leng lui somemore... ;)
Must be a great gathering...

Hwei Ming said...

I must say, it was the most fun gathering of the year..but, it is only the beginning of the year.. :p

Yeap..there were leng lui..but, not mine!! X.X

:p

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner