Sunday, December 16, 2007

Music Express Love!



I remember the days, where, love was so easy..So simple, So Naive.. X.x...

Both were so easy to please...

I remember once, a friend of mine told me,

"I brought my new mp3 and sat beside her, plug one side into her ears, and started singing with her"

And I remembered,

"I still and always loved you, when you said nothing at all"


Well, those were the day, I could remember, and, if your moment was not mention here, please don't take it to heart, it either has happen to soon or too long to be remembered. Sorry..

Well, I always has music in life, wherever I go, whenever I go...

Music are much better compared to a woman i guess...

Because, they don't nag..

please don't kill me.. X.x...

:)

Anyway, when I am single and I like party I will play this song..


Well, when I do actually fall in love, I would be playing..



Well, that is WHEN i fall in love...

And, when I fall in love already, that that period has passed, I would be playing..


And, when it is the night before the day one would fly over sea, I would be playing...



And, on the day I or her would fly... I would be playing...


Hem... a quite sad song in deed..

I'm sure by then, I would be missing her so so badly.. And then,
I would be playing..



and... this...


And, if there was someone trying to take her away from me, when I'm so far away, I would be playing...


well, you know, relationship usually last, some don't..

So, if the relationship dun last..

and things are you to end...well, I will be playing this song..




And, when it was all over, I will be playing...



and... if she still can leave your mind, I would be playing this...



well, and when you are finding yourself single again... the entire story begins..again...

then..came this song..



Hey... I'm 19, and i told you, love is complicated... compared to where i was when i was a little boy in junior school, BIG difference..

I wish i was still in junior school... <3

*This post was never meant to insult anyone.
*I'm sorry if you feel insulted...
*I was just too free and thought this would be a great way to express music..

Anyway, I'm taking this opportunity to sincerely say, I AM SORRY to all my ex-GF..
This is the year 2007, alot has happen,

Some of wish, i believe is largely contributed by me..

I hope to make it up to you guys one day and hope you'll forgive me...

Anyway, please dont post up any comment here or in the chatter box..

Lets just keep it between you and me..

Please dont start a coalition against me!!

LIKE I SAID, I AM SORRY!!

:)

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner