Sunday, August 12, 2007

Seok Kheng's Tagg


I was tagged by Seok Kheng long long time ago!! And, This is what I have to do.

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.


With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.


Tag 5 people.


How are you feeling today?

Right Here Where You Want Me-Jesse McCartney

"Yes!! You got me right where you want me!!!!!!!!! so, now what??"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


Will you get far in life?

Smooth-Santana

"Yea... i'll get far...smoothly...."(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What is your best friend's theme song?

Bright Lights-Matchbox Twenties

"Yea...baby baby baby, when the bright lights dun receive you, come back home!!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What is the story of your life?

My Love-Westlife

"What did i do that i deserve this song for this question??"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What was high school like?

From The Inside-Linkin Park

"Yes... it was as hip and as hop as Linkin Park!! Remember the last day for PMR during history paper, we had linkin park playing loud beside our school!! woo hoo!!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


How can you get ahead in life?

Here Without You- 3 Doors Down

"I seriously doubt i'll go anywhere with this song!!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)

What's the best thing about your friends?

Krytonite-3 Doors Down

"They are as strong and as great as Superman!! Love you guys the very best!! And now, i know, i have too much 3 doors down music!!" (Hwei Ming, August 2007)


Describe your grandparents.

Somewhere Over The Rainbow-Eva Cassidy

"Yea, all but one of them are all over the rainbow!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


How's your life going?

Wherever You Will Go- The Calling

"One Word...EMO!!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)

What song will they play at your funeral?

Chasing Cars- Snow Petrol

"Most probably, I was dead in a car crash!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


Will you have a happy life?

I'm Blue-Eifel 65

"I guess now then.. since i'm so Blue..dabedidabedie!!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


Do people secretly lust after you?

Collide- Howie Day

"I wish I would collide with such people, but yet again, then, it wont be a secret anymore!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


How can you make yourself happy?

Amazing Grace - Kenny G


"Oh lord, i'll have to be dead to be happy!!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)

Will you ever have children?

Larger Than Life-Backstreet Boys

"Definately, the possibility is Larger than life!!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What song would you strip to?

I swear - All 4 One

"I swear!!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What does your mum think of you?

We Believe- Good Charlotte

"No significant purpose of the song!!, But i believe in you mum!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What is your deep, dark secret?

My December- Linkin Park

"A song, that are really meant for this question, however, if i tell you, then it wont be my deep dark secret!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What is your mortal enemy's theme song?

Where'd You Go- Fort Minor

"Yea...where did you go?? @#&!$&!&"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What's your personality like?

Selective Memory-We Are Scientists

"Yea, I have highly selective memory, so don't cramp me up with info, it wont work!"(Hwei Ming, August 2007)


What song will be played at your wedding?

Afterglow-INXS

"definately a song i would like to sing during my wedding!" (Hwei Ming, August 2007)


Whoo... Finally come to an end, and now, I have to tag 5 people. Please do leave me a message here after you have done so yea.

Yvonne Wong Vern Yee

Valen Lee Joo Mong

Grace Tan Jue Nee

Kong Kai Lin

You, that are interested!

ps... All those songs up there, some of it, are quite nice... go download it!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner