Monday, August 13, 2007

My 13 August 2007

Feeling for the day: Event of the day:
Yea, today we had chemistry! some cool stuff was going on in the lab...
We were preparing to burn Magnesium and placed it into oxygen rich enviroment!

As i said, My samsung camera has selective vision!!
Not true??
anyway, Magnesium + Oxygen = FlashBang!!




Anyway, I was hungry, and was walking to Pepercorn with Val.. and i stubble on Wei Li's car!!
Ooi.. wei li..park properly lar....
Check out all the picture angle on how out Wei Li's parking was.. kekeke...

Don't Kill me...........kekekeke..... I ended by day with some satisfying bowl of hot tomota cream soup at pepercorn.. how heavenly it was.. Price also..very nice...
:P
Hwei Ming.. Out!!
Doing Stats now.. Will Study Biomed later...
So.. You should do the same too.. Mini test is coming..
And UK..here I come!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner