Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nikita Tag.. =(

So... SOMEONE TAG ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY why why?

you don;t like me is it...tag me?? =(

You..yes you....

I just know you and you tag me...why?? why??? why????

this is from

Nikita


Layer ONE :

On the Outside
Name : Hwei Ming
Birth Date : 27 August 1988
Current Status : extreamly in love with himself...
Eye color : black
Hair Color: dark brown..
Righty or Lefty : Definitely a righty..
Zodiac Sign : A hot sexy lady called virgo...

Layer TWO :
On the inside

Your Heritage : I think I'm english.... but I look like chinese...
Your Fears : my wife!! >.<
Your Weakness : computer related stuff...
Your Perfect Pizza : was there ever a lousy pizza??

Layer THREE :
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : I'm alive!!!!!!
Your Bedtime : random..sometimes, i dont sleep at all...
Your most missed memory : too many...

Layer FOUR :
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : coke
McDonald's or Burger King: None.. carl's junoir... :)
Single or group dates: single la....after i steal my other partner gf...damn sui lo...
Adidas or Nike: Nike fan for life!!
Bag Lipton tea or Nestea: both also dont like.. I like Tazo tea...
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla hands down!! if there is no vanilla..its chocolate!!
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee...!!!....!!!

Layer FIVE :
Do you
Smoke :no
Curse : duh...yes!!
Take a shower : always...
Have a crush : never stop..
Think you've been in love : i'm always inlove...with myself.. :)
Go to school : yea...
Want to get married : YES!!!!
Believe in yourself : duh....
Think you're a health freak : no!! I eat too much lamb...

Layer SIX :
In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: too much..
Gone to the mall: too many time...
Been on stage: Yeap..
Eaten sushi: ALOT!!

Layer SEVEN:
Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: yes! not till the end though...
Changed who you were to fit in: yes,...
Dyed your hair: NO..

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : 27??

Layer NINE:
In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Blue... or dark brown or black...
Best hair colour: black or brown...depends..
Short or long hair: as long as hot..can de.. >.<

Layer TEN:
What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago: corek hidung..
1 hour ago: berak...
5 hours ago: makan...
1 month ago: lepaking..
1 year ago: dating...

Layer ELEVEN :
Finish The Sentence
I love: to love my partner..
I feel: like i want to love my partner...
I hate: not spending time with my partner.....
I miss: my partner..........
I need: my partner.........................

Layer
TWELVE :
Tag 6 people
NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie.. so, i've moved to hweiming.com

This blog i use to do...well..my daily rants that makes no scense at all..

anyway, SELAMAT Hairy Merdeka!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner