Sunday, July 1, 2007

Bored and in dying need of something to happen..

I'm so farking bored. I miss those days, where i could be in library, studying.

Somehow,

Life is so boring, if you have nothing to look forward to.

but,

always before exam, you look forward to holiday,

when you are in a holiday, you look forward to studying.

when you are studying, you look forward to holiday but your exam is nearby,

and when it all seems so close, you are in a holiday again, and can't wait to get started on a new chapter in the book.

I know I sound nerdy, so what? ... :p

I read the newspaper every morning, and the focus was on this mongolian lady, got herself blown up! Bummer... Like so yesterday news... However, things are unfolding, and it was very obvious, she was going to lose the case. (ever wonder how you die before losing?)

What a boring day today, I'm always stuck at home. Sad to say, I've become a permanent construction worker for my new house oppisite my old house.. Bummer^2...

All day long, playing CeresRO, but tonight, server down.. Bummer^3....
I got myself to lvl 163..shoot..there's actually a lvl 254!!

Anyway, i got Dawn of War by WarHammer 40,000...bummer^4....can't use cheat to play..

All in all.. THIS HOLIDAY SUCKS>> I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN!!

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner