Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Marie Digby Part 3.. Cam whore and more!!

HAHA... I bet many didn't realise.. My Marie Digby post part 3 is missing... LoL..
I mess up with posting schedule so.. haha...here is part 3.. :p
*Peace out yo...*

Ok...ok... so mighty Pam Song got an autograph album of Marie....
But... I got an internet connections and youtube.. :p
*jealous-nya*.. :(

DSC03012 copy

Can't be bothered to get an autograph copy, since, the line was like to long!!
DSC03016 copy

At one utama, I met up with some old friends..
One in particularly, have been seeing him around quite often..
Ann Hua.. Is that how you spell it?? :p
Knew him, since primary school.. OMG.. I'm so old!!
DSC02963 copy

Evie, my OBS friend was there too...
DSC02985 copy

I meet albert ng.. been seeing him around too...
DSC03008 copy

haha.. i and met Nigel too... WTF... haha... we are all in a gang.. :p
DSC03033 copy

anyway, Marie Digby Showcase was at 8, so, when it was all over, it was pretty late and everyone was tired...
DSC03020 copy
so we left 1u... right photo a group photo... group photo is very important... :p
DSC03032 copy

anyway, we go Mc D later k.. :D
DSC03039 copy
see my big big burger..

No comments:

Subscribe to my blog lah...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner